Saturday, November 27, 2010

No Air so here goes!

okay,sebab bosan, nah!
sory chy , lame dah u tag kan,I baru buat!
before ni I tak paham sangat,lampi kan?haha
so,here goes!
RULES :
  1. Put your music library on shuffle. 
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 
  3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. 
  4. Ok, go!
  5. When you're done, tag at least 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Diary-Tino Coury
~ I read your diary, so... ~

2. How would you describe yourself? 
Superhuman - Chris Brown
~ sometimes, I must be ~

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ku Merindu - Ella ft. Shah
~ err?mcm tak kena.tapi memang tengah rindu moncet :( ~

4. How do you feel today? 
I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You - Marc Anthony ft. Tina Arena
~ yea,could be my feeling for today ~


5. What is your life’s purpose?
Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue
~ my life purpose ke?hahah ~

6. What's your motto? 
Rama-rama - Ella
~ mungkin aku nak terbang bebas.ye,semestinya ~

7. What do your friends think of you?
I Still Believe - Mariah Carey
~ oh,my friends do believe me & I love them ~


8. What do you think of your parents? 
I'm Yours - Jason Miraz
~ eh,sure thingla my parents own me kan? ;) ~

9. What do you think about very often
I Miss You - Miley Cyrus
~ yea,it's obvious,often I miss you,moncet! ~

10. What is 2 + 2?
Fuck You - Lily Allen
~ err..haha.formula baru untuk hari ini ~

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas
~ yes,I already have them by my side ~


12. What do you think of the person you like?
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
~ I like you, of course I fall for you ~

13. What is your life story?
Permata Yang Dicari - DeHearty
~ Oh,Alhamdulillah :) ~

14. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
~ err..hahaha.party tak kot,but sure thing aku nak jugak jejak kaki kat sana~

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Miss Invisible - Taylor Swift
~ yea, I like you, but you can't see me right?It's like I am invisible to you ~

16. What will you dance to at your wedding? 
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
~ maybe in the future you r gonna come back to me (lyrics), kenela kan?he comes back,and we get married ;) ~

17. What will they play at your funeral?
This is Me - Demi Lovato
~ No, do recite me al-Fatihah and Yasin please ~

18. What is your biggest fear? 
Thank You Allah - Maher Zain
~ whoever we are, Allah should be our biggest fear ~

19. What is your biggest secret?
This I Promise You - Nsync
~ it's a secret, my secret and this, I promise you will never know ~

20. What will you post this as?
No Air - Jordin Sparks
~ hahaha.sebab takde udara, aku post menda nih?haha,layan jelah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment